Hilton Head Condo Vacation Rental Policies
1. CHECK IN is after 4pm and CHECK OUT is by 10 am.
2. We will provide towels, linens and starter supply of bath/face soap, toilet tissue and dish soap.
3. The condo is cleaned before your arrival and after your departure. We do not provide daily maid service or towel service. If these services are requested in advance, we will try to make arrangements, however, you will be required to pay us in advance for the cost of those services.
4. The condo has unlimited free local phone service -- however, all long distance calls will have to be made with a calling card, collect or billed to a 3rd party.
5. With your paid-in-full reservation, we'll send you additional information about what we have in the condo and items you may want to bring (such as beach towels, beach chairs, etc.)
1. CONDITIONS OF RENTAL: OUR VILLA IS A NON-SMOKING VILLA. By reserving our condo, you agree not to smoke in our condo. NO PETS ARE ALLOWED IN THE CONDO OR RESORT. The no pets policy is a rule of the resort and you may be fined and/or required to leave the resort if you are in violation. You must be 25 or more years old, be married or be accompanied by a parent to rent our condo. We reserve the right to refuse your reservation request based on your age or perceived credit risk. We do not rent to fraternities or sororities. We do not allow more than 6 people to stay in our condo unless prior arrangements are made with us. Our condo is for rent for normal family vacation use only.
2. RESERVATIONS: Check the calendar for AR 434 for availability. You can request a reservation for our condo by phone (770 992-7173) or email. We will confirm your reservation by phone or email. (Reservations are subject to availability -- spring and summer weeks are reserved very quickly and the calendar may not be up-to-date.)
3. DEPOSIT: Upon phone or email confirmation from us of your reservation, mail a check or money order for $250 to:
9391 Indian Springs Drive
Roswell, GA 30075
If we don't receive your deposit within 7 days of confirmation, your reservation will be cancelled. We'll provide you with written acknowledgement (by email or snail mail) of having received your deposit and the balance due.
4. FULL PAYMENT: The balance of your payment must be made within 3 weeks of your arrival date. Upon receipt of the balance, we'll send you a receipt, keys, resort pass, map, key return envelope and other information. Your payment will also include a $25 key deposit. As you depart, you can return the keys to us in the pre-addressed stamped envelope that we'll provide. When we receive the keys, we will return your $25 key deposit.
5. CANCELLATIONS: If you cancel more than 60 days in advance of your reservation, your deposit will be refunded in full less a $50 cancellation fee. Cancellations with less than 60 days notice will result in the forfeiture of your deposit and/or other monies paid, unless the condo is rented to another party for the same dates. If the condo is re-rented, your deposit and/or other monies paid will be returned less a $50 cancellation fee.
6. NO SHOWS/BAD WEATHER/EARLY CHECK OUT, etc.: We will not refund your money if for any reason you do not use the condo during your reserved dates. We will also not refund your money if there is bad weather during your stay (this is beyond our control) or if for any reason you choose to leave before your checkout date. We will refund your money in the event of a MANDATORY EVACUATION of the island. Call or email us with the date and time of your departure and we will verify evacuation conditions and refund your money, prorated for the number of days you did use the condo.
7. OTHER DISCLAIMERS: We are not responsible for events beyond our control. We are not responsible for your money, personal belongings or valuables that are in our condo during your stay. We are not responsible for any valuables or other items left in our condo after you depart.
8. DAMAGE/REPAIRS: Guests are responsible for all damage to our condo during their stay that are beyond normal wear and tear. If you cause any damage to our villa, you will be expected to reimburse us for the cost to repair it.
Call or email George & Lisa to reserve your vacation:
Hilton Head Condo Vacation Rental